CAREERS AT AID
join the AID teamJOIN THE AID TEAM
training and educationTRAINING AND EDUCATION
Eligibility Requirements for
College Undergraduate and
- Intern applicants must be enrolled in a degree program at an accredited college or university
- Intern applicants must be eligible to work in the United States
- Intern applicants must possess the skills and minimum requirements outlined by individual placements within AID
When to apply:
- Fall and summer intern applicants should try to apply by January 31st for the next summer or fall. Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
- Spring intern applicants should try to apply by October 31st of the previous year.
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
Internship Positions Available:Hover over position to learn more
Adult Day Program Intern – Bachelor Level
Corporate Accounting Intern – Bachelor Level
Human Resources Intern – Bachelor Level
Corporate Marketing and Communications Intern – Bachelor Level
Health Information Technology Intern – Bachelor Level
Behavioral Health Intern – Social Work, Human Services, Counseling, Psychology – Bachelor Level
Behavioral Health Victim Services Intern – Bachelor or Master Level
Behavioral Health Intern-Social Work, Counseling, Psychology – Master Level
Administrative Intern – Health Improvement Project – Public Health Majors